Disclosure: Please be aware that this is an affiliate website and we receive commission for purchases made through links and banners in this website at no additional cost to you.
I love going to the beach. I just don’t like having to lug around a million things while walking on the sand.
This is the reason I invest in the right beach gears and why I highly recommend the Tommy Bahama Beach Chairs.
What’s not to love about this beach chair?
1. You can easily fold it and wear it like a backpack leaving both your arms/hands free to carry other stuff.
2. It reclines all the way back if you want to take a nap and still avoid the sand.
3. The chair weighs around 8 lbs. which makes it convenient to carry on your back.
4. There is a small storage space on the back of the chair as well as a cellphone/cup holder by the armrest.
5. The chair is pretty low around 6 inches from the ground which I love because I can easily stretch out my legs.
Disclosure: Please be aware that this is an affiliate website and we receive commission for purchases made through links and banners in this site at no additional cost to you.
If you’re interested in purchasing or reading more about it. Please check out the link below from Amazon.